Micro Organizing Boxes - Compatible with Akro-Mils and IRIS USA Plastic Craft Cabinet Organizers -1.85 x 1.95 x 0.35 inches - 2X Boxes of 20 Pieces
- Craft Cabinet Organizers - These mini storage containers are designed to fit in most plastic parts storage and craft cabinets such as those from Akro-Mils and IRIS USA.
- Quantity - Comes with 40 micro hinged plastic boxes in two cardboard storage boxes that can be used to organize and store them for later use. (20 pieces per box)
- Keeps Parts Secure - These small plastic containers feature a strong latching mechanism to keep your parts from coming out at unwanted times.
- Electronic Component Organizer - These micro sized containers were specifically sized for organizing the smallest electronic components but can also be used for very small craft pieces or jewelry.
- Divider Boxes - Up to 28 micro boxes can fit into a single large Akro-Mils cabinet bin. The small Akro bins can fit up to 6 of these small plastic containers. Contact us for other manufacturers.
These micro organizing bin divider boxes are perfectly sized for storing and keeping secure your smallest components. Originally selected to be used as an electronic organizer, these micro containers can also be used for other very small items such as screws, nuts, beads, jewelry, and other flat items. Please refer to the actual dimension of these boxes to see if your items will fit before purchasing. The size of these clear plastic containers was specifically chosen to be able to fit inside craft cabinet drawers from manufacturers such as Acro Mills, IRIS USA, Greenpro, Homak, and others. As many as 28 of these divider boxes can fit inside a large Akro Mils drawer, and up to 6 in a small drawer. As an electronic component organizer, these divider boxes allow you combine all your resistors and capacitors in far fewer storage cabinets, saving you space, time, and money. As small plastic bead containers, you can combine your smallest and low volume beads in just a few drawers. These small plastic boxes with hinged lids can also be used as a small plastic jewelry box, for your smallest pieces. For hardware storage, these clear plastic boxes can be used to store your specialty nuts, bolts, screws, washers, and other items that you don't have enough of to dedicate to a full bin.